Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are you FREAKING kidding me?!!!

I'm writing this here because pretty sure Alex and Lounge Readers don't want to listen to my SC/NCAA/Cam Newton Rant. But Hot Damn, this is pure cow bull crap!

It took the NCAA committee four years and a fake photo to conclude that there was wrong doing by USC regarding Reggie Bush and Bush's parents getting money (house). And in a matter of weeks, the NCAA has concluded that Newton's father and another nameless person requested money for Cam to attend a school but Cam knew nothing and therefore is completely eligible. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went on record saying that I think the NCAA acted too harshly with false evidence, but I cut Reggie out of my life. I said, F U, you hurt my program. I played along. Walked around spouting Bowls are for Salads and wore the probation with pride. And now you're telling me that someone who ACTUALLY cheated, THE SCHOOL THAT ACTUALLY RECEIVED A BENEFIT where as USC received nothing, (Bush was persuaded to leave not stay) GETS NO PUNISHMENT! Newton can compete, can win a national championship AND WIN and keep a heisman! This is bogus. Newton is a great player. I think he has earned the Heisman, but based on what happened to Reg and USC, there is no way that this kid should be playing and get the Heisman. I WANT OUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BACK!!! I want to scream from the top of my lungs that this is officially the stupidest day in the history of days (sports related - look at me being logical mid rant, I am so cool!)

Today's trip to the gym is going to be a good one, a lot of angst today. I AM FULL OF RAGE. ANGRY JAYME!!! I WANT MY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP BACK AND I WANT TO GO TO A BOWL!!

1 comment:

  1. NCAA is pure BS and is selective in there investigations.
    No question Cam knew what was going on as did Auburn.Time to sell some swamp land to the NCAA if they believe that line.

    ReplyDelete